Thank you! Thank who? Thank when?

We were talking about how my name was missed in the MVP username list.
I think you were the only one talking about that! :lol:

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
I detect some resentment there. C'mon Todd, stop holding back and tell us how your REALLY feel :x

Ok, but this will require some imagination on your part since your not here to see me...

Picture me lifting one leg, making a funny sound that sounds as if it could have came from my leg (but in fact it did not). Then after a few seconds, picture yourself being offended.

Edit: And I mean REALLY offended (dang Chinese take-out).

I detect some resentment there. C'mon Todd, stop holding back and tell us how your REALLY feel :x

Ok, but this will require some imagination on your part since your not here to see me...

Picture me lifting one leg, making a funny sound that sounds as if it could have came from my leg (but in fact it did not). Then after a few seconds, picture yourself being offended.

I'm sorry I asked :roll:

Well, Mr. Bardoni, with an attitude like that you may well be MVP material; especially if Mark O'Brien continues his sabbatical. :lol:

I've never pretended that there wasn't something wrong with me socially...

But I'm still an Excel wiz...

haha :-D

...Stars mean nothing, basically.
-von pookie

Oh, my dearest cuspidately coiffured Kristy, I beg to differ. I was pretty excited to get my first little star. I was still excited with I got my 2<sup>nd</sup> little star. Juan Pablo even congratulated me on it (my second one.) True, my real motivation was gaining knowledge and having fun solving problems that I found interesting. But it felt like a nice little "pat on the back" or an "attaboy". So, while it's true that there's no real quality control; I wouldn't go so far as say "stars mean nothing"...

...Stars mean nothing, basically.
-von pookie

Oh, my dearest cuspidately coiffured Kristy, I beg to differ. I was pretty excited to get my first little star. I was still excited with I got my 2<sup>nd</sup> little star. Juan Pablo even congratulated me on it (my second one.) True, my real motivation was gaining knowledge and having fun solving problems that I found interesting. But it felt like a nice little "pat on the back" or an "attaboy". So, while it's true that there's no real quality control; I wouldn't go so far as say "stars mean nothing"...

Having just received my first star this morning, I tend to agree, Greg.

you've touched on one of my big pet peeves! I'll take this one step furhter. Using turn signals is more than just common courtesy, its the freakin' law! (Sorry, I was tailgated all the way in to work this morning, and am a little riled up!).
Ahh the ol' turn signal situation.
This has got to be one of my absolute ALL time pet peeves that can (for no reason I can explain) put me into a state of pisstivity that may well constitute road rage.
I would actually rather see people fail to use their turn signals than what most of these non drivin' brain damaged morons do here, which is to turn on their signals AS THEY'RE MAKING THE TURN!!!
I don't need a signal telling me you're turning, I can see that.
I want a signal telling me you're GONNA turn!

As for the tailgating, I don't suffer from that too much.
I suppose it happens, I just don't pay attention to it when it does.
That's the real beauty of driving an old heavy duty 6,000 lb. 4 wheel drive truck that has solid (and I mean solid) half inch thick welded steel bumbers on both ends. When I installed the rear bumper, it literally took two guys and a transmission jack to get it into place and it lowered the back of the truck (with 1 ton suspension) by a measured 3/4 of in inch! :lol: When I put my 7 1/2' wide snow plow on it for the winter, people pretty much just get the hell outa my way.

The best part? Gotta be my license plates. They read ' LK OUT '

Nope, I don't worry much about what the other fool is doing (unless he's in a dump truck or something) but for some reason the turn signal thing still makes me want to follow them home & slap some sense into them.

Well, as far as the turn signal thing goes... yeah, it sprang to mind because it can ruffle my feathers too. The scenarios where it grates on my nerves are when I am waiting at a stop sign to turn left and there's a guy coming from the left and a long line of cars coming from the right. If I pull out right away I can get in front of that long line of cars coming from the right. But the oncoming car from the left has me pinned. I can't jump out in front of him. Then the pinhead hits his turn sign 20' feet from the corner! But now it's too late, the cars coming from the right have closed the gap. :x My young'uns have learned some pretty colorful Spanish due to that scenario.

Scenario #2 are the dipsticks that are tooling down a three- or four-lane freeway with the turn signal left on. You can't tell if they are going to change lanes or not. So you have to keep an eye on them for a few hundred yards to see if they are a polite lane-change-signalling-kinda guy or a clueless idjit that is blabbering away on their cell phone hurtling down the freeway in total obvlion to the confusion they are sowing behind them.

And years ago I my primary means of transportation was a motorcycle. That experience taught me not to expect turn signals. Because if you rely on the other guy to follow the rules of the road and you're the smallest guy on the road...roadburger...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prakash K

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back