Board modifications

JPG, it appears that on the Stats page, the percents for "Users who created most of the topics", "Posters of the day", and "Top Posters" are percents of total posts. However, on the two new stats, the percents appear to be the percentage of the posts limited to the top 10 posters.

Does my question make sense? :rolleyes:

Okay, here's the question, why are the percentages based on different things?

Sorry! :oops:

Yes Tommy, makes sense. I look at the query that those two are making (Those two are not mine... shows, huh ? :p ) These two should total to the current month and the current week...

TommyGun said:
Okay, here's the question, why are the percentages based on different things?

Sorry! :oops:
:LOL: Tommy, I did understand your question... I have fixed both. They were summing the top 10 only.

June 15. Put a new confirmation message when reporting a post. The 'report' will now have an option to cancel the report if it was by mistake. Hopefuly, this will reduce the number of 'bogus' reports... still working on a way to include a reason of the report.

June 20th. Added a 'Quick Search' option for each forum. It will look for ALL the terms in that forum.

Also, grouped Announcements and Stickies so they are displayed appart from normal topics.

JPG,

It seems that today you have to click on the actual link in the thread instead of just anywhere on the row. This is only in the actual forums, the main board page works correctly.

Thanks for the headsup... should be an easy fix (I was testing that without.. guess I forgot to fix it !)

Ok, fixed it !. Thanks agains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ogoreo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back