Board modifications

June 11. IMPORTANT. I ran a batch query tonight to resync EVERYONE's post count. For some reason, the number that appeared in everyone's profile was a bit less (On many cases it was correct tough) than the true post count.

So, tomorrow, everyone will see their true post count... so, for example, Aladin who did his 9,000 post today, well, he made another 100 just like that :p !

Also, added 'Quick reply' form at the bottom of each topic, so it should be much easier to reply now !

Finally, moved the "Report" button. It will appear next to the subject of each post, as opposed to where it was, where apparently it was being confused with the 'Edit' or the 'Quote' button.

June 12. Two new stat modules. Top posters this month, and Top posters this week. Also, I deactivated the 'Posts by day of week' and 'Posts by hour of day'... if you want them back, just say so.

Also, added 'Quick reply' form at the bottom of each topic, so it should be much easier to reply now !

This is very wonderful, but the ALT+s doesn't work to submit it. :(

The month that I've posting here I find myself thinking much more analytically, a very good thing. I just wanted to thank all at MrExcel for their time ane effort that it takes to put this together.

Thanks,

LTunnicliffe said:
This is very wonderful, but the ALT+s doesn't work to submit it. :(

The month that I've posting here I find myself thinking much more analytically, a very good thing. I just wanted to thank all at MrExcel for their time ane effort that it takes to put this together.

Thanks,
Does it work in the "usual" reply page ?? wow... that's a new one for me... and I also noticed that the tab order is screwed up...

Yeah in the "normal" reply Alt+s will submit it (not that it matters but like send email in Outlook). Today I did an Alt+s to submit a "Quick Reply" and caught myself staring at the screen for a couple of seconds wondering what was going on. Not a big deal, in fact I'm probably the only person in the world that spends 8-9 hours on a computer a day and only touches my mouse less than 10 times, seriously.

Ok, I think I fixed both things.

Edit: Yes, I fixed them ! thanks for the heads up ! that's a nice trick... altough I guess I'm used to making two tabs !, yours is one key shorter ;)

LTunnicliffe said:
I don't know how you do it Juan, but you do it anyway. That was quick!!!
He he he... you poked my curiosity... I knew I had seen something that said "taborder" in one of the templates... and the Alt S was easier, just opened the posting template and saw the code for the Submit button, and there it was !!!

Thanks again.

Juan Pablo González said:
June 12. Two new stat modules. Top posters this month, and Top posters this week.

Hmmm, suspicious. It seems a certain Colombian is top of both the new stat modules. Coincedence or magic? (you decide)

:devilish:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smllchng5

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back