Board modifications

Hi, Juan Pablo. Your "printable version" is way, WAY cool. Condensed a 4-pager into a two-pager, still shows Colo's and, the very most important thing of all, still shows the smilies. Now, if you could only get it to correct any bad formulas that I post, so I can cut down on my use of the "red-faced" :oops: smiley, that would be great. Nice job, mate. :D

Juan Pablo G. said:
April 12, 2003: Added two cool mod's today. Print topic and favorites.

Hey Juan, it works well! Nice work! :D

The mods are really great, Juan,

Thanks for all your hard work, this site is a model!

Apr 27 (or 28 ?), 2003: New version of VB HTML Maker available. Fixed a bug that was not "coloring" the first word of a selection and added two new controls, "Convert current procedure as XXX"

Juan --

My code *still* stinks, but at least you've managed to make it look fabulous. Thanks, JPG, and to all involved -- XL-Dennis, Ivan F Moala, Colo, dk, NateO, TsTom (who I'm bettin's gonna say bye to that truck one day) -- it's quality people like you guys that make this place.

Regards,
Jon

May 2nd. New version of VBHTML Maker available. Fixed a bug with how the comments where "colored", and also a bug with #If, #Else, #End If not being marked.

Added new module to the statistics, 'Posters of the day', by ME :LOL: , will display the top posters (And quantity of posts) for the day.

May 5th, 2003: IMPORTANT. Because of some problems that have happened with editting posts, I've included a MOD that will let you edit your own post in a maximum of 5 (Yes, five) minutes. After that, it stays as it is.

Also added a warning when trying to submit a post that has over 65,000 characters, to prevent errors, truncated messages (Even more when using HTML maker or VB HTML maker...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ogoreo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back