Board modifications

June 20th. Ok people, let's give this a test for a while to see how it goes. I've allowed the option to upload (and of course display) an avatar next to your name. It can be maximum 90 x 90 pixels and less than 6Kb.

Let's see how that goes ! :biggrin:

SWEET! Go Juan :)

Of course, now you'll have to be on the lookout for "questionable" pictures as well, seeing as the moderators can't fix that if need be :)

Von Pookie said:
SWEET! Go Juan :)

Of course, now you'll have to be on the lookout for "questionable" pictures as well, seeing as the moderators can't fix that if need be :)

Well, you can always PM me some links too ! :p

Incidentally, I spent WAY too much time today making the picture that's currently my avatar.

Honestly.

I'm very very sad.

July 19th. New version of VBHTML Maker available. Fixed known bug when comment or key word was included inside a string. The code is still unlocked, so any improvements, comments, suggestions are highly appreaciated ! Works with Excel 97, 2000, XP and seems to be working ok so far with Excel 2003 Beta 2.

July 19th. Added two new filters for the 'Search'. First one allows to search for 'Topic starter' when looking for a specific author.

The second one is the long waited and asked option to search in the 'Topic Title' only.

July 20th. Added new profile entry to hide/show all the avatars while viewing a topic. This won't affect signatures, only avatars.

I just noticed the "Usergroups" link between "Memberlist" and "Favorites". How long has that been there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ogoreo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back