Board modifications

Ah, OK then. It has it's uses. :)

Hey, how long has this board been php, didn't it used to be a wwwboard? :devilish:

Jan 15th. Ok, I expanded the search functionality for the unanswered threads. Now, as long as no one else but the OP replies to that topic (bumps in other words), it will show up in the unanswered search.

Choose your flag in your profile, it will be displayed next to your location.

Not sure who to ask as administrator of the mrexcel website.

I started to use the mozilla firefox web browser and noticed that the "tooltips" for each user's flag (country) did not appear in the mozilla browser but did in explorer. I received this answer from a mozilla forum:

Most likely, you are experiencing the situation where ALT attributes don't become tooltips when you hover over an image. This is because this way of handling ALT attribute is incorrect. ALT text should only be shown as an alternative to the image, not as well as the image. To have the text display in the tooltip in all graphical browsers, the TITLE attribute should be used. Contact the site administrator to have it fixed.

Could you forward this to the administrator of mrexcel website.

Thank you,
Chas Weber
chas17

p.s. I am not sure how to contact the administrator so I also sent a PM to Juan and von pookie, sorry for the duplication.

So what happened to the stats? I really enjoyed watching them. Because some days I got to be a top poster (rarely though).

texasalynn

I was coming here to ask the same question as texasalynn, and followed jon's link to a dead end? Is the link wrong, or are the stats not available?

Cal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ogoreo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back