What is your Concentration Music?

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
I'll have to give Planet Rock a listen-to.
For radio I normally subject my co-workers to 107.7 The Bone out of San Francisco.
Their guys in the morning are Lamont & Tonelli. I think they might be insane.

Cannot, absolutely cannot concentrate on the task at hand if Ace of Spades comes on (I turn into Animal from the muppets for some reason) and can't concentrate if the noisy woman down the office decides to tell yet another hilarious stroy about how much money she and her husband has at full volume... :mad:
Even if I have no music on I have to bring out the headphones!

Speaking of which, I'm in the market for some new in-ear headphones can anyone recommend any good ones?

May wife has some Sennheiser's, I have "Sure" in-ear. I like them both. Mine are almost like earplugs in-fact I could use them as such with no music.

For me it has to be The Stones. As long as I dont have a beer and start singing to the wife its fine.................

May wife has some Sennheiser's, I have "Sure" in-ear. I like them both. Mine are almost like earplugs in-fact I could use them as such with no music.
Should be "Shure" Headphones. :eeek:

As you say, rap music is complete crap and the major music labels seem to insist on trying to weave it into everything.

Therein lie the words of an old fart! Like all music forms, rap has good, very good, examples, and it has bad, very bad, examples.

I note a preference here for Pink Floyd and so-called progressive music (what a mis-nomer, it was completely regressive and self-indulgent), and I personally detest that music.

Rap used to be very good, now it seems every other word is (insert random swear word here)<INSERT here word swear random>, and the videos are rated on how many large black ladies you can fit onto one screen.

I note a preference here for Pink Floyd and so-called progressive music (what a mis-nomer, it was completely regressive and self-indulgent), and I personally detest that music.

Couldn't agree more. It's about as pleasurable to listen to as an angle grinder through the head!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xel003

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back