What is your Concentration Music?

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
OMG what is it with Pink Floyd and programmers? I too experience the greatest level of motivation from the Floyd. For all the other Floydians out there, try Eloy (albums that i would recommend for noobs would include 'Ocean' and 'Visionary')

OMG what is it with Pink Floyd and programmers? I too experience the greatest level of motivation from the Floyd. For all the other Floydians out there, try Eloy (albums that i would recommend for noobs would include 'Ocean' and 'Visionary')

I'm going to get the greatest level of motivation ever in a month. Going to go see El Monstero (best Pink Floyd cover band in the world). :biggrin:

I'm going to get the greatest level of motivation ever in a month. Going to go see El Monstero (best Pink Floyd cover band in the world).
Maybe the best motivation currently available...
The actual best motivation was in San Francisco on their Dark Side of the Moon tour in '74!

(One of the best concerts I have little to no memory of! :biggrin: )

[EDIT:]
Where do you go to see El Monstero?

Maybe the best motivation currently available...
The actual best motivation was in San Francisco on their Dark Side of the Moon tour in '74!

(One of the best concerts I have little to no memory of! :biggrin: )

[EDIT:]
Where do you go to see El Monstero?

I envy you... I envy you so much right now... :eeek:

They are going to be in St. Louis, MO in December from I think Dec 16-26. They ended up selling out in about 20 min. I tried to get balcony seats (the best seats), but those sold out within 1 minute from ticket sales opening. Might be able to find tix on ebay though!

Ahh, actually I envy you now.
After enduring the '...music?' ( :mad: ) of 3 teenage daughters for a dozen years, (now that they're all grown up & moved out) I could use a shot of some real tunes again.

When you go, try & have a little extra fun for an old guy trying to remember his youth eh? ;)

Ahh, actually I envy you now.
After enduring the '...music?' ( :mad: ) of 3 teenage daughters for a dozen years, (now that they're all grown up & moved out) I could use a shot of some real tunes again.

When you go, try & have a little extra fun for an old guy trying to remember his youth eh? ;)

Will do! :biggrin:

living in australia, i missed the dark side tour, but i did manage to have 7th row from the front in 1987. a truely life changing experience for me.

Listening to the soundtrack from 2001 A Space Odyssey while coding/debugging always makes me think I am trying to outsmart "HAL"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xel003

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back