What is your Concentration Music?

Try Sennheiser, you can get some pretty good ones without spending an absolute fortune.

Thanks I'll have a look into that, I had been looking at Skullcandys but I've heard very bad things about their headphones :eeek:

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying
They might have improved but Skullcandy headphones where definitely more style over sound quality when they first came out.

Dom

My last three pairs of headphones have all been Sennheiser so I'd agree with that recommendation.

Speaking of which, I'm in the market for some new in-ear headphones can anyone recommend any good ones?

Sennheuser is the way to go with in-ear headphones. I know people have mentioned Skullcandies aren't that great, and I agree. However, I have a pair of $80 skullcandies (bit more expensive cause they have the mix in-line) that sound really nice. The biggest problem with Skullcandy is that their cords aren't that great. I've seen them snap and separate a lot.

Do yourself a favor... do NOT buy the Beats in-ear headphones (or ANY products from Monster... used to work at Best Buy and I can honestly say that 99% of Monster products are WAAAAY overpriced for the same quality). They're $200 and have the same quality as a $100 pair of Sennheusers.

Do yourself a favor... do NOT buy the Beats in-ear headphones (or ANY products from Monster...

Was just looking at some of those... :eeek: looking like Sennheuser is the way to go, may have to do some scouring this evening see what I can get. Thanks for the advice :biggrin:

Oh yeah! (CHICKENFOOT!!!) :cool:

Not too keen on them.. Individually they are awesome, but together they seem... I'm not sure... 'average' I guess.

I saw Joe live on Tuesday night. Front row seats too! I was literally 6 foot away from him, I wanted to touch him :-(

I will also add that I listen to anything on Planet Rock (UK classic rock DAB/Internet radio station - they have Alice Cooper, Rick Wakeman and Rob Birnie as DJs (to name but a few) - well worth a listen!)

Make sure you listen to Rick Wakeman's show on a Saturday morning - He is hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xel003

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back