What do you use your Scotch Tape for?

Well actually my wife wraps presents, I just buy them. ;) But you didn't say what do you use Scotch tape for at work? :confused: :stickouttounge: We typically go through at least one heavy dispenser at home per year.

Its also good for holding down table cloths at picnics or out back when we have parties and have to set tables out or run streamers or banners.

You are correct, I didn't say where. My bad. It just struck me that everyone in the office has Scotch Tape and not many use it at all.

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
First read through I thought you said wrap it around your head...

I thought now that is weird.....

I read it that way too. I pictured walking around with a single strip of scotch tape on your head and random homeless people being stuck to it.

You are correct, I didn't say where. My bad. It just struck me that everyone in the office has Scotch Tape and not many use it at all.
At the office, I just noticed I have a roll on my desk, but to think of it, I may have used it once in my 4 years here. :eeek: It surely has collected a lot of dust.

I use it for sticking pictures (usually photoshopped) up in the kitchen at work.

At the office, I just noticed I have a roll on my desk, but to think of it, I may have used it once in my 4 years here. :eeek: It surely has collected a lot of dust.

Mine is in my desk drawer on a super heavy holder just taking up space. If anyone has any ideas, any at all, on what else it is good for, I'd love to hear them.

Come on, there's got to be some use we haven't thought of yet.

Nope - they wouldn't mean much to you anyway!

Mine too. I think I have had the same roll at work for about 8 years.

An interesting use I read is that it is supposed to work well to remove small, superficial splinters or slivers in your skin.

Another amusing use that we used to do as kids is stick some to the pad of your cat's back feet. Then watch them walk. With every step, they shake their paw. Quite amusing (and harmless).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadethejade

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back