Very tricky formula required

Oh yes he does. That's not the first time he's whined about me typing faster t than him today :-D

Excel Facts

When did Power Query debut in Excel?
Although it was an add-in in Excel 2010 & Excel 2013, Power Query became a part of Excel in 2016, in Data, Get & Transform Data.
Well, since I've been rousted from my afternoon reverie, perhaps, Richard, I can offer you some nice Scorpian Brittle? Upon reflection -- and as much to my own surprise as anyone's -- perhaps I have stayed on topic? I mean, truly, Jon's new girlfriend would undoubtedly consider a box of Scorpian Brittle to be a most unforgettable gift. And @ only $3.95 it nicely dovetails with Erik and Brian's concerns of not dropping too many quid on the lass... C'mon Jon, admit it, you're wondering what she'd do were you to actually do it...[I mean c'mon we know she's *weird*, she's dating a friend of Richard's fer Pete's sake...]

Well, since I've been rousted from my afternoon reverie, perhaps, Richard, I can offer you some nice Scorpian Brittle? Upon reflection -- and as much to my own surprise as anyone's -- perhaps I have stayed on topic? I mean, truly, Jon's new girlfriend would undoubtedly consider a box of Scorpian Brittle to be a most unforgettable gift. And @ only $3.95 it nicely dovetails with Erik and Brian's concerns of not dropping too many quid on the lass... C'mon Jon, admit it, you're wondering what she'd do were you to actually do it...[I mean c'mon we know she's *weird*, she's dating a friend of Richard's fer Pete's sake...]
This or you could give her a nice handshake!

I mean, truly, Jon's new girlfriend would undoubtedly consider a box of Scorpian Brittle to be a most unforgettable gift.

Yuck! My recent thinking has been a card with a fiver in it! Or maybe cat brittle! Only kiddin' Kristy!!! :lol:

I think you'll be just fine if you simply avoid the worst case scenarios... To quote MP Dunleavy...
"The thoughtlessness that counts: Don't get pierced earrings for your friend who doesn't have pierced ears (I did). Don't buy cookies for a diabetic. No booze for the teetotaler. Don't get "Fear of Flying" for a born-again Christian. You get the idea."

Besides... Since she is with you she clearly needs one of these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gatje

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back