UK Excel User Group Conference

I find myself typing my name out on the keyboard as "RichardSchollar" now (without a space). It can be frustrating :-)

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
In Simon's defence, I think this is one of the hardest to get right. I did one a couple of years back, it was pitched higher than Simon's, but I got the same comments. And Simon has some great perspectives ... anyone use Classes? Why? LOL!

I appreciate that of all the subjects, VBA is the hardest to pitch at the right level. I just assumed that given the number of MVPs, the content would be quite advanced. Not a complaint, just an observation. I still managed to pick up a few tips (All these years I've been writing code and I didn't know about Ctrl+Space to display Intellisense!).

But then it was 'VBA - it's in everyone's reach,' which to me says - very basic. But then, in all honesty, how much can you really teach about VBA in one hour?

I found that talk really useful for the tips on setting up your editor, as I have to admit to not really knowing what all the buttons did.

If the notes / files are published, I'd really appreciate it if someone would let me have a copy. I did sign up for the event originally, but had to cancel due to pregnancy crapness. Really disappointed - especially hearing you all rave about it!

You're pregnant again Emma? Congratulations!!! When's the little one due? (If you've already told me and I've forgotten then i apologise)

Thanks Richard. Due August, so won't be able to make the October conference either - pesky kid! :biggrin:

You've already got one, and you're doing it again! Are you mad, woman?? :eeek::biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabat01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back