Things I’ve Learned About The Good Old U S of A From Watching Films And Telly

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.
I heard Graeme Garden talking about them bringing back ISIHAC (without a fixed chairman) the other day - and I'm sure that he said there was going to be a telly version too. But that may just have been a nightmare.

Apparently, Humph's last ever show was recorded, and was broadcast on BBC Four on 13 September. It's available on iPlayer till 20 September. Not sure how I missed that!

You don't say Sodum or magnesum or even aquarum. Why would you say aluminum? :confused:

Sir Humphry made a bit of a mess of naming this new element, at first spelling it alumium (this was in 1807) then changing it to aluminum, and finally settling on aluminium in 1812.

Fair enough.

Shucks. *hangs head in shame* So depending on which way youlook at it we are all wrong! Or all confused!

Nah. The International Chemical whatsit has aluminium as the official standard spelling. So we're right. They're just not quite as wrong as it first appears ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lozdemr

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back