Things I’ve Learned About The Good Old U S of A From Watching Films And Telly

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.
Debug.print is generally better than a messagebox - particularly in the middle of a loop! :)
Tell him not to forget to lubricate the flanges.

(Can't believe you were drinking at lunchtime!)

Note to self: Never, NEVER try and match Rory pint for pint at lunch time. I wasn't any use to man nor beast when I got back to work yesterday.

Oh, and I completely failed to match him anyway as he downed an extra pint over and above what I managed...

Rory, you're a life saver. I will have to investigate what all these phases mean, but at least I now know where to go. My unwound tape dates back to when the first Radio 4 series came out way back in the late 70's (was it really that long ago? or has time passed a bit too quickly?). That is the version I am looking for to start with.

Riaz,
You can get the tapes on Amazon too I think.

Just for that, Rory, I will award you as many stars as you would want to wish on. Never mind Richard casting aspidistras on your lunchtime liquidity. If Lehman Brothers had that, they wouldn't be in this pickle now, would they?

I think it was nasturtiums he was casting. Next time we'll have a proper session and not go back to work at all! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luis_Macros

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back