invitation to become a member of DRAFT

Pretty precocious young lady, aren't you? Shouldn't you be playing with dolls rather than surfing in the dangerous waters of the internet?

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
Lenze,

Statute of limitations ran out? Nice pic BTW. Was gonna say something the other day and forgot.

<hr />

<s>Axxx...</s> (whew...used your *real* name there and had to go back and edit before clicking "submit"...)
A.Lynn,

My goodness, but I'm impressed! You read and write well beyond your grade level! :-D [Actually, in taking a second look at that pic, looks like you're what, somewhere around two-ish? Well before kindergarten in any event...]

Thanks Greg! But is that your current pic? Almost looks like a younger Roy Rogers. Where's trigger? I thought you had a different pic a while back

"Roy Rogers"??? Be careful there or you are going to give away your age... :-D I can remember Roy and Trigger from Saturday morning TV reruns, but I'm not sure how many of the pups around here have ever seen Roy & Dale...

Yep, switched to that pic a while back. Cropped and de-colored version of a pic from our trip to Disney World earlier this summer...

"Roy Rogers"??? Be careful there or you are going to give away your age... :-D I can remember Roy and Trigger from Saturday morning TV reruns, but I'm not sure how many of the pups around here have ever seen Roy & Dale...

Yep, switched to that pic a while back. Cropped and de-colored version of a pic from our trip to Disney World earlier this summer...

heh, heh... my wife looked at your pic, Greg, and said "Isn't that Gregory Peck in To Kill A Mocking Bird?" I just had to laugh.

BTW: Isn't Roy Rogers a Fast Food Chain? And isn't Trigger an action that Raises and Event?

I can remember Roy and Trigger from Saturday morning TV reruns
Hate to admit it but I got you beat there Greg.
I can remember Roy & Dale (and Gabby and all the rest) from before they were reruns! :-?

EDIT:]
Ok guys, I give in.
As far as I can tell there's nobody looking for me that hasn't found me already and I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations has run out on ...well, anyone else who may be, so this is who you've been dealing with.

My driver's license photo looks like a real mug shot so I used the one from my concealed handgun permit instead. :lol:

(Happy now Erik?)

EDIT:]
Ok guys, I give in.
As far as I can tell there's nobody looking for me that hasn't found me already and I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations has run out on ...well, anyone else who may be, so this is who you've been dealing with.

My driver's license photo looks like a real mug shot so I used the one from my concealed handgun permit instead. :lol:

(Happy now Erik?)
Very !!
Like a pastor who feels his preaching helps :-)
Now the light is really staying "ON".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Saveru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back