invitation to become a member of DRAFT

Patience, you might consider posting editing your post to include a link to your other thread in the About the Board forum. That way people looking to help you or people with the same problem can find it more quickly; especially as time goes on and the thread drifts down the list.

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result
Erik: this is a great quest! I just spent a while reading the whole thread, and as mentioned by a coupl eof other people: I have noticed more real faces in th elast few months than ever before.

Obviousky, I am a pretty recent addition to the MrExcel forum (compared to many of the venerable gurus who have graced not only this topic, but this forum in general), and I am finally starting to feel a little bit more like one of the gang. I have always felt that the most inviting posts have real live faces associated with them: it just seems more personal.

I guess I have always been a member of DRAFT and not known about it... started using this avatar back when I was a member of the Arador Armour Library (www.arador.com)... but alas, the message board was hacked, and not been rebuilt.

Slightly more recently than Arador, but still pre-dating MrExcel is this:
http://www.mailleartisans.org/members/memberdisplay.cgi?key=2137

I like the consistancy of using the same (life-like... yeah, that's me) avatar and username wherever I go... people know who I am and recognize me when they see on other forums... and if you really want to knw who I am, just look in my profile: it's no secret.

Paul,

thank you for this nice reply :-)
now we now who you are

warm regards,
Erik

It was a nice reply because you have made a refrshing and heart-warming contribution to this forum, trying to make it a human place DESPITE the fact that it depends so heavily on technology for both our ability to communicate and our reason for being here.

So you found the picture that my avatar comes from, huh... I forgot that it was in there. I haven't changed much, though that picture is about 10 years old now. Here is a slightly newer one, or check out the whole website.

I always wondered what you would look like in street clothes.

I always wondered what you would look like in street clothes.

C'mon, I know you know enough of the lingo to realize we refer to "street clotes" as "mundane garb" :lol:

OK Erik, the Feds are no longer after me, the emails have slowed down, and my ex-wife has found me, so I guess I can join your club.
Are you happy now??

lenze

OK Erik, the Feds are no longer after me, the emails have slowed down, and my ex-wife has found me

So is it Paranoia when they are REALLY out to get you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Saveru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back