invitation to become a member of DRAFT

Kristy, I found the link. It was in Max Cells Lounge. See edit of my post.

lenze

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Oh goody. :roll: ;)

Edit: HA! I still win.

That post is from 2002, so it's not the wedding thing I'm thinking of (the picture in that post would have been from *my* wedding "reception" thing--the ones I'm thinking of were from my friend's wedding last year).

Besides--I haven't had an account at that ISP for yeeeeeears now; makes sense the link's broken :nya:

. . .clicking things and going "ooh, what does this do?"
Nevermind Photoshop, I still do that with excel! :lol:

And as for the cat & the toilet paper (or 'mountain money' as my dad always called it),
that was actually our cat, Spook.
I'm still wondering how she got a picture of him doing that. :huh:

Now for Fairwinds, I imagine if we ever get a photo of him it'll be a really small one waving down at us from the crow's nest of an 80' high mast and we'll still never know if he looks like Mr. Magoo. (I also wouldn't be too surprised if he can produce one of those mind boggling formulas of his that returns an image of what he looks like.) :o

lenze, you're right. I saw those pictures too. (Nice house Kristy. Ever get it finished?) I just happen to know a guy in the electrical industry who can do all the wiring for you for the nominal cost of a plane ticket & a whole bunch of beer. :-D

lenze, you're right. I saw those pictures too. (Nice house Kristy. Ever get it finished?) I just happen to know a guy in the electrical industry who can do all the wiring for you for the nominal cost of a plane ticket & a whole bunch of beer.

The house has been done and lived-in since last October. It hasn't been updated since a couple of weeks before we moved in, but there are pictures of the building process of our current house here:
http://www.balloondoggies.com (don't ask).

I think we finally got everything unpacked/unopened boxes shoved into closets in spare rooms around the beginning of February when we invited some family over to watch the super bowl in our 'theater' room.

That particular cleaning weekend was almost as bad as the one last month, where we cleaned out the garage so my father-in-law could park his car in there while they were visiting/staying with us. Except we didn't get around to doing the garage until the morning of his arrival... :lol:

Kristy wrote
You know what? This is stupid. Thsi thread has 25 pages, and just keeps growing.

...I'm making it a sticky thread.
Thanks, <font face="Courier New" size="+1" color="purple" style="background: url(http://www.balloondoggies.com/vonpookie/misc/sparkle.gif)">Kristy</font> !!!!

Again 10-15 posts in a few hours and al "close" to the topic: AVATARS :-) Is this about some need of human kind? (love, warmth, ...)

So, guys and galls, let us see who you are :roll: :wink: :)

<font face="Courier New" size="2" color="blue" style="background: url(http://www.balloondoggies.com/vonpookie/misc/sparkle.gif)">Groeten uit België</font>
Erik

I am a commercial airline pilot.
-Oorang

Please confine your comments to making fun of HalfAce's (or Lenze's) avatars or complimenting Von Pookie's.

Thank you,

Von Pookie's avatar looks like it saw HalfAce's for the first time?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lordy888

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back