invitation to become a member of DRAFT

BTW am I mistaken or wasn't your picture black & white earlier?
-GIA

Nope, (you're not mistaken) I can't decide whether B&W or color makes me look thinner. :lol:

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
I remembered because it's an intriguing artsyish B&W pic too (I-M-completely uncultured-O).

Now lock the %$!!ers down so Erik doesn't have to scold you!

Well - I have tried to join DRAFT - but can I get an image down to 6kb??? NO! Arghhhh. I don't know why I am having problems.
My image was brought to less dan 6kb using ...
Paint :oops:
there is an option "save as Jpeg"
success !!

That's a really great picture, Richard. Ya know, it wasn't until Erik and his daft movement (oops, draft movement) that I realized just how few pictures of me I had that I would be willing to show to the world.

Oh, that's a beautiful shot Richard !

together with Gregs awesome photo we can start a Children's Garden :wink:

Is it just me or are there more people adding "real" pictures those last months ? Some "old" members like Krishnakumar changed their avatar.
I Love it ! :) (sometimes the beauty of the face but mostly the light which shines from the inside)

I haven't been around much the last few months. When I started coming to the board again recently, I noticed a large spike in the number of real faces. Now I know why. Erik you can count me in.

Is it just me or are there more people adding "real" pictures those last months ? Some "old" members like Krishnakumar changed their avatar.

When I started coming to the board again recently, I noticed a large spike in the number of real faces.

i definitely agree. i see a lot more real faces in here since you started DRAFT, erik. to be honest, you were about the only real pic i encountered until i saw your link!

Hmmm, interesting thought, Ben. I joined a little over four years ago. The only forum members that I can recall using images of themselves for avatars back then were Nate and Barry (Katcher). (You shoulda seen Nate's pic back then, looked like he was still in high school. :-D)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Saveru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back