invitation to become a member of DRAFT

Excel Facts

Excel Joke
Why can't spreadsheets drive cars? They crash too often!
Erik -- I'll switch back when Petrulis halts his ocular ambushes.
to all switching avatarguys (not talking to HalfAce which has a patented switchable avatar)
perhaps put the avatars you'r talking about in your posts as fixed images
how will we be able to laugh in the future

perhaps I'm wrong
in this context it's really funny to read
"My five-year-old daughter" while seeing a witch

fact is: some people don't switch regardless the circumstances :wink:

...seeing a witch...
-e.v.g.

Good heavens, man! No, that's a terrorized old man. But perhaps this latest will do a better job of summarizing my reaction to Jay's latest...

Shucks, Jay, compared to HT -- that's positively cuddly. Off the top of my head I can think of only one countenance more harrowing than Helen's and no you haven't used it and no, I ain't saying who it is...

Well - I have tried to join DRAFT - but can I get an image down to 6kb??? NO! Arghhhh. I don't know why I am having problems.

So I 'm sorry - you'll have to deal with Morrissey as my avatar until I can figure this out.

Yeah, that can be a challenge. I have been using Paint.NET to edit photos since it allows one to reduce the quality of the image being saved.

If anyone has a good recommendation for another [free] photo editing program, please feel free to tell us.

Greg for poor men using Paint that's menu Image / Stretch/Skew - at least w/ "Paint 5.1" that I have with XP.

It doesn't auto-synchonize so if you just want to reduce or enlarge, without stretching or skewing, watch out that both parameters are changed identically.

This is all in the case that you don't have access to a "real" program, vs. the crap Microsoft passes off :)

BTW am I mistaken or wasn't your picture black & white earlier? (Not a commentary,lol - read the question literally)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Saveru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back