I may be alone in this but...

You don't half talk a lot of sh*t Emma!

I've only had the pleasure of changing a few 'loaded' nappies/diapers. Fortunately my wife seems happy enough to look after those areas...

Excel Facts

Formula for Yesterday
Name Manager, New Name. Yesterday =TODAY()-1. OK. Then, use =YESTERDAY in any cell. Tomorrow could be =TODAY()+1.
And what's the big problem with pooey nappies? Breastfed poo doesn't smell and just soaks into the nappy (with cloth, anyway), so it all just goes straight in the washing machine. And once they're on solids, it's solid, and just falls neatly into the toilet. (Although I will admit that the first couple of weeks of weaning is a bit grim poowise)
Yup heard all o' dat same nonsense from my Mrs. Don't care if'n ya do call me a great big nancy, I ain't gonna step forward ta change one - gotta poke me with a cattle prod. An' dat pea-pickin' zinc oxide ointment is like handlin' tar. The stuff gets *everywhere*.

You useless bunch! I'm glad I'm not married to any of you!
Actually, it's all about coverin' Rory's six fer 'im. Me 'n' Richard are tryin' ta give him documentation he can take to his better half 'n' say "see, honey, none of the other MS MVP's have ta change pooey nappies!" :biggrin:

The female is superior to the male and we should rejoice in this by permitting them to demonstrate their superiority.

:-D

Last edited:
Women are just better than men at certain things ;-)

The female is superior to the male and we should rejoice in this by permitting them to demonstrate their superiority.

We need to put a diaper around that load.

Women are just better than men at certain things ;-)

Unlike Greg's argument (as if my wife will listen to a bunch of nerds), that might work. She certianly uses it on me whenever she doesn't want to do something! :biggrin:

rorya said:
"Je suis un âne. Je ne suis pas ce que je suis car si je suis ce que je suis, je ne suis pas ce que je suis."

Taken from a deleted scene from Shrek the Third which featured a besotted Puss-in-Boots post visit to Merlin, perhaps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luis_Macros

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back