I may be alone in this but...

Don't mean to rain on your parade - but that's spoken like a true rookie. Your #1 priority will be getting enough sleep. Your #2 priority will be getting enough sleep. Your #3 priority will be getting enough sleep. Your #4 [this will be your husband's #1] will be not running out diapers (or nappies in Richard's case) and, if you're not breastfeeding, not running out of formula. Somewhere around 5th place is keeping enough laundry clean to where you can leave the house in something that doesn't smell offensive. 6th place would probably be being able to find a clean pot, plate or cup. 7th is keeping the bills current enough to where they don't turn off the electricity & water. . .
Greg obviously overlooked Dad's #1 priority (at least after the first couple weeks). . .;)

and . . .
WARNING - Pregnancy and complexity do not mix. Any randomness or stupidity is the fault of the hormones... honest !!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Now granted my girls are 25, 20 & almost 18, but if memory serves, when I heard this it was (and I quote)
"Any randomness or stupidity is the fault of the husband!"

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).
Stupidity at work is the fault of the hormones. It's only stupidity at home that's the husband's fault!

:confused:
I'm not intending to be controversial. But it is a truth universally acknowledged that a hormonally-induced change in temperament leads to your nearest and dearest getting it in the neck!

Stupidity at work is the fault of the hormones. It's only stupidity at home that's the husband's fault!
You must be a pretty forgiving person (or... not married too many years yet.) All I know is I've been getting blamed for her stupidity at work too! :laugh:

I'm on the not changing diapers bandwagon too. Cyndi was all over that, so I've only changed a few with our one and only little girl.

And breastfed or not, that stuff's still toxic waste! (This from a guy who used to get covered in cow & horse siht for a living. :))

Speaking of breastfeeding, I also got to sleep pretty soundly throughout, because Cyndi figured out how to do it in her sleep. I've got to admit I've been really lucky with all of those responsibilities, as she's a stay-at-home mom and works from home to boot.

..... don't burst my bubble, guys. I just keep repeating to myself that everything WILL be amazing and maybe I'll have some extra time to learn another language too.

[/denial]

Good news! Today's Guardian has announced new research showing that giving birth improves learning ability. (I've learnt all my VBA since giving birth, so it must be true!)

Good news! Today's Guardian has announced new research showing that giving birth improves learning ability. (I've learnt all my VBA since giving birth, so it must be true!)

Maybe that's why I struggle with VBA and always will.

Wow ..... I come back to the board after a day or so and find out I've stirred up a real hornets nest !!!!!

First off we all start discussing the *ahem* poop we get given at work and end up just talking about poop !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GunsofBrixton

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back