Gerund vs Present Participle

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December
Anybody miss me?

The lounge is chock a block full of Rory/Emma posts and I've only been gone a couple of days!

:lol:

Don't blame me - it was Truby's idea! I told him he should offer to change you back but he wasn't having any of it. I turned you back to 'normal' when I saw your post on it...

That'll teach me to take Greg's name in vain! ;)

(Although I do feel strangely naked without it. Odd how these things grow on you. Like a skin disease...)

Anybody miss me?

OH GOOD LORD!!! Ya ain't been gone a week. Ya barely been outta this pub 'n' in the sunshine (that's what we call the bright light one sees out-of- doors) fer three or four days. Kindly turn the keyboard and screen over to Mrs. Schollar.

Dear Mrs. Schollar,

Just as blackberry users have rechristened them "crackberries" due to their addictive nature, I fear that Richard has developed a 10-post a day addiction to online forums.

Please rummage through Richard's kit and check for notebook computers, wireless devices and so forth. In short, if it has a flat and shiny surface, then despite Richard's preposterous assertion that it's "just a wee mirror, dear"; it is not. It is a screen of some sort and needs to be confiscated.

Please understand that Richard may get the shakes due to sudden forum withdrawal and we trust that you shall nurse Richard through this difficult time. We recognize that keeping Richard entertained may not fit your definition of a proper holiday, but we appreciate you “taking one for the team”.

Kindest regards,

Last edited:
OH GOOD LORD!!! Ya ain't been gone a week.

Sadly the holiday didn't quite turn out as hoped for - the weather in North Devon has been non-stop rain for 4 days' straight. The prospect of being cooped up in the caravan with the 3 little ones (who were not exactly thrilled to be locked up with nothing to do) just wasn't something my wife or I could face for the remaining 4 days. Hence we packed up and came back this morning.

And no, I didn't read any of that book (at all)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hickman156

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back