Forum's New Look

Oops! Sorry about the <**center**><**/center**>issue... things are [should be?] back to normal.

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
I quite liked it.:)

twice now I've received one of those "are you sure you want to navigate away from this page" pop-ups when I hit submit quick reply.

edit: It only happens sometimes though, seems to be when things are going slower, if it submits quickly I don't get the pop-up.

twice now I've received one of those "are you sure you want to navigate away from this page" pop-ups when I hit submit quick reply.

edit: It only happens sometimes though, seems to be when things are going slower, if it submits quickly I don't get the pop-up.
So far today I've made 5 posts and I got that message 3 times.

I haven't been counting, but I would guess it's doing that about half the time

Now I know I'm just being picky, but I seem to remember that the "view unanswered threads" would show only threads from the forum you were actually in. I've already recommended that a thread be moved because I forgot to check and see which one it was in. Ooops. Anytime I'm looking for unanswered threads I'm only interested in the ones in the forum I'm currently in. Is there anyway to eventually bring this back?

Team,

Thank you for the Zero Reply Posts, and the Subscribed Threads.

The new look and feel is far superior to all the sites I visit.

The Admin's are Superstars!! w00t. Really like those buttons ^^. (though I agree that would be nice at some point to filter to active thread, but...)
I have been finding some cool little gems, like the Quick Rely opens below the thread you clicked it on and not the bottom of the page....
There is a seperate Relpy to Thread button at the bottom, I get an "auto save" notice but have not testd to see how that works, the resizable reply window is AWESOME. Some other things are just changes but whatever, we live in a state of constant online change and until things get FB changey this site will continue to be fantastic.
Cheeers!!

At present "Zero reply posts" does not work properly, I get posts with many replies high on the list.

J.Ty.

if you look towards the top right of the zero replies it shows when it was last generated.

I'm having issues with Chrom! Anytime I try to go to the mrexcel forum I get a 400 Bad Request error :
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
Anyone else seeing this? I finally got the idea to try in IE (bleugh!) to see if it was a browser issue, previously I just assumed someone hit the wrong button configuring the new setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agata

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back