Forum's New Look

I must agree with FireFly, the forums looking better already

Excel Facts

Fastest way to copy a worksheet?
Hold down the Ctrl key while dragging tab for Sheet1 to the right. Excel will make a copy of the worksheet.
Team,

Thank you for the Zero Reply Posts, and the Subscribed Threads.

The new look and feel is far superior to all the sites I visit.

Hello All,
Been away for a while and am surprised by the new look. I suppose everything runs its course.

Came to the lounge first to find the logically placed "New Look" thread. I am sure there are other threads about the same.

Not sure if this has been suggested:

A Thanks button where registered users can "thank" a helpful post. There has been many (*,###,### 's) posts I surely would have thanked.

Keep up the good work everyone, I am off to explore the New Board.

There is no Cancel button in Advanced mode

A Thanks button where registered users can "thank" a helpful post. There has been many (*,###,### 's) posts I surely would have thanked.

Even in the days of the previous forum I always wished I had a "solved" button for questions I asked so folks looking for questions to answer would know to breeze past it, thus allowing the excel superheroes here to spend less time looking for replied to but unanswered questions. Perhaps make the solved button available to the post originator and admins?

I'm utterly in love with this forum, I think I visited 10-15 times per day just in case it came back up during the week it was down. (I resisted the urge to sit on it and refresh constantly). This is only a might be nice if sort of an idea.

The Solved issue comes up on a regular basis (there are several threads on this in the About forum for example). I would not be in favour just because even though a provided solution may have worked, it neither means it is the 'best' nor the only solution available. I would rather others were not dissuaded from viewing or adding their own ideas to the thread.

The Solved issue comes up on a regular basis (there are several threads on this in the About forum for example). I would not be in favour just because even though a provided solution may have worked, it neither means it is the 'best' nor the only solution available. I would rather others were not dissuaded from viewing or adding their own ideas to the thread.

Ha! I've definitely noticed how willing folks are to provide a new, better solution even when there are already 4-5 possible solutions. It's one of my favorite ways to learn because if you know different ways to solve problems you can more easily adapt to slightly different problems or situations. And I always laughed at online reviews of kindles raving about how it wasn't like a computer monitor, but wishing it was back-lit, here I did approximately the same thing.

Gosh. Am I glad that orange look is gone!
It was bothering my eyes so much. haha.

Btw, I like the new look mostly cuz it doesn't show any 'security warnings' :P

Everything has just gone Center Alligned...
Did I click something by mistake, I can't find a setting for that.

jonmo

I think it might be something to do with the shutdown notice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agata

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back