MrExcel Excel Videos

Learn Excel from MrExcel - Excel tips and tricks from Bill Jelen.
Leon asks how to forecast the next number in a series of numbers. In Episode 620, I will take a look at a formula solution and a faster solution. This blog is the video podcast companion to the book, Learn Excel from MrExcel. Download a new two minute video every workday to learn one of the 277 tips from the book!
How can you find the most recent record for each customer? The method I proposed in Episode 614 is not the fastest way. Richard from Jaguar Cars Ltd sends in a faster method. Episode 639 shows you how. The podcast will take off a couple of days for the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday and will resume on Monday. This blog is the video podcast companion to the book, Learn Excel from MrExcel. Download a new two minute video every workday to learn one of the 277 tips from the book!
Ben asks todays question: Can I set up Validation Dropdowns where the list of items requires a unique entry? For example, once I choose ABC in a column, it should no longer be offered in that column. Episode 637 shows you how. This blog is the video podcast companion to the book, Learn Excel from MrExcel. Download a new two minute video every workday to learn one of the 277 tips from the book!
Todays question deals with conditional formatting. How can you have four rules? How can you have the color of column A be based on values in Column D? Episode 635 answers all. This blog is the video podcast companion to the book, Learn Excel from MrExcel. Download a new two minute video every workday to learn one of the 277 tips from the book!
Did you know that you can change numbers in the underlying worksheet by dragging points on a chart? This might be an interesting trick to allow someone to adjust their forecast projections. Episode 634 shows you how. This blog is the video podcast companion to the book, Learn Excel from MrExcel. Download a new two minute video every workday to learn one of the 277 tips from the book!
Back in podcast 621, I wondered why the function arguments box wont work with an array formula. It turns out that it works fine unless you switch applications while the dialog box is shown! In Episode 632, we take a look at why the function did not work, when it does work, and a cool workaround. This blog is the video podcast companion to the book, Learn Excel from MrExcel. Download a new two minute video every workday to learn one of the 277 tips from the book!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CALEB23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back