MrExcel Excel Videos

Learn Excel from MrExcel - Excel tips and tricks from Bill Jelen.
In the spirit of "VLOOKUP WEEK 2012" [march 25th - March 31st, 2012], Bill centers on VLookup again today. In theory, I sent my workbook to my manager. I have received the workbook back from my manager and now I need compare the data [the original data with the new data] to find out what was deleted, what was added and what was changed. Today Bill shows us how to work with VLOOKUP to find the answers to our questions. Welcome toVLOOKUP WEEK 2012! What is VLOOKUP WEEK, you ask? VLOOKUP WEEK is an entire week [March 25th, 2012 through March 31st, 2012] dedicated to one of the greatest yet least used Functions of Microsoft Excel. Check out the VLOOKUP WEEK 2012 Blog!
Bill starts from the beginning; why to use a VLOOKUP, when to use a VLOOKUP and how to Use a VLOOKUP. If you are ready to unravel the mystery of VLOOKUP, follow along with Episode #1533 as Bill Starts off VLOOKUP WEEK 2012 with a comprehensive how-to. Welcome toVLOOKUP WEEK 2012! What is VLOOKUP WEEK, you ask? VLOOKUP WEEK is an entire week [March 25th, 2012 through March 31st, 2012] dedicated to one of the greatest yet least used Functions of Microsoft Excel.
Today, in yet another 'Almost Live' Dueling Excel with Mike 'ExcelisFun' girvin and Bill 'MrExcel' Jelen, Mike and Bill offer solutions to: "How can I Remove Duplicates IF the first two words -before the first two commas- are the same? Now...Bill doesn't believe that this task can be completed with a Formula and Mike says that it can. What is your synopsis? Following along with Episode #1532 to see how to remove those dupes. Dueling Excel Podcast #101...This episode is the video podcast companion to the book, "Slaying Excel Dragons: A Beginners Guide to Conquering Excel's Frustrations and Making Excel Fun", by Mike Girvin and Bill Jelen. [Currently available in eBook / Print Edition and as a DVD Bundle] and "Learn Excel 2007...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachetsely

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back