Wii Games

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.
By then I wouldn't even notice if you had your i on my eyePhone... :)

My soon to be 4 year old loves Mario Kart and Rayman Raving Rabbids. We have both I & II but I think a new edition was just released. Cow tossing, plunger throwing, and all the goofy races = good times at his age!

Potentially helpful tip on Mario Kart: I found the "wheel" thing that comes with it really annoying after having put in many, many hours on the GameCube version. So if you don't get on with the new controls, you can just plug in a Game Cube controller (pretty cheap second hand or even new now) and get back to "old school" controls. I also saw a third party Game Cube style wireless controller at the weekend (HMV at Gatwick) which might also be worth a look.

As cool as the wheel is, I just don't think it feels right unless you have a wheel that is securely clamped to a table, I just don't like the flimsy feeling of it floating in the air (and it's murder on the arm muscles after a long stint!!)

Still makes pretty good times at 36 if you ask me!!!:biggrin:
Well I just turned 37 a few months ago and didn't want to admit it, but the Rayman games are always in the system even when my little guy isn't playing. :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the suggestions - RRR and Mario Kart are looking like probable Christmas presents at the moment. Thanks again! :beerchug:

Another one that I don't believe was mentioned is Super Mario Party. It's essentially like a board game mixed with small mini games. After everyopne has a turn, it goes into mini-game mode where everyone competes and earns coins/stars/etc. It's nice cuz it mixes it up for everyone by having everyone aginst each other or teams of 2 vs 2 or 1 vs 3.

Then if you don't want to do the whole game, you can just play the mini-games. Good family fun.

I love Super Mario Party. I remember having a bunch of friends over and playing it on N64 and then Game Cube. It was a blast. I've played the one on Wii too, but thought the older boards were better, but I do really like the monopoly board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NyVmex

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back