Wii Games

Last I checked they have them on Amazon but they're marked up about 50% over RRP!

There are a couple of websites, like this one, which will alert you immediately when any suppliers have stock at £69.99 (or any stock, depending on the options you use) . I tried it and got an alert for Amazon. I put in the order within about 30 seconds but it was already too late :(

I ended up getting a package, including another remote etc. for about £130

Little cary and gary love it, though

Excel Facts

Can a formula spear through sheets?
Use =SUM(January:December!E7) to sum E7 on all of the sheets from January through December
Does Larry not get a go? :)

Like everyone else -- can't go wrong with Mario Kart, Mario Olympics, Wii Fit... though be warned the Wii Fit (like Tom Tom) is not infallible ... for ex. "it" had the audacity to imply I was overweight which quite obviously indicates there are still some gremlins at work within the code that need to be ironed out.

I'm seriously thinking about Mario Kart at the moment. May just see how things go with the existing games though (should keep me, sorry, I of course mean the kids, busy for a while).

If you wanted to try before you buy, I could lend you my copy?

I'm debating buying a Wii myself, are they really that good?

The Wii is great for non-gamers. My little boy has been playing on it since he was 2, and I enjoy some stuff, whereas I've never really enjoyed other consoles.

For gamers, I think it depends what you're after. My husband had a GameCube before, and the Wii seems to be basically a better version of the GC for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NyVmex

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back