UK Excel User Group Conference

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
You can actually see the very top of my head (just the hair) in one of the pics ;-)

If someone could see the top of my head I wish I would be able to say they would see some hair! :eeek:

Sadly no photos of Bob making his presentations. :sad:

I'd just like to say what a fantastic event it was - Bob, your presentation on the second day with Andy Pope was really phenomenal. It's given me plenty to think about here back at work, especially for some of the dashboard reporting I am getting involved with.

Colin can be seen in pic 10 - far left row - 2nd from back (the beardy chap) - my bald pate (ears & eyes) can be seen on the far right row at the very back... a good turn out as you can see and sufficiently interesting for people to take notes :eeek:

and sufficiently interesting for people to take notes

Ones that make absolutely no sense when I look at them for a second time as usual :confused:

I'd just like to say what a fantastic event it was - Bob, your presentation on the second day with Andy Pope was really phenomenal. It's given me plenty to think about here back at work, especially for some of the dashboard reporting I am getting involved with.

Thanks Richard. Andy and I have already started talking about how to do it better next time, slicker and to schedule. The October crowd can only benefit from your experiences.

Do you think master classes would be well received? THis would be a more intense couple of hours with 5-10 people who would follow along with their laptops. I thought of offering one on programming the VBIDE, maybe someone could do an addins one, and so on.

Yes I think that would be very well received (for the more advanced attendees). I would certainly appreciate something like that.

Yes I think that would be very well received (for the more advanced attendees). I would certainly appreciate something like that.

Although we expected a diversity of attendees at the conference, I think there were two things that caught us a little unprepared, the number of very inexperienced delegates, and the interaction (we had expected it to be more like a lecture with so many - not that we wanted it that way, but we did expect it).

Again, we are, or at least I am, expecting a less experienced crowd for October, I am working on the premise that by the amount of their online participation, the early birds saw it sooner and are more experienced, the later registrations are less so.

we'll I'm in for the October sessions so hope to see some familiar faces (names) there. I'll have my MrExcel username as well as my real one (and I'll be ginger).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eui

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back