Rory

Emma, don't listen to the Donkey - I'm sure Peterborough is lovely (especially when watching it recede swiftly in the rear view mirror of a car) :lol:

Excel Facts

Back into an answer in Excel
Use Data, What-If Analysis, Goal Seek to find the correct input cell value to reach a desired result
Richard, you make one very major assumption... that having driven through Peterborough your car still has wheels.

in the rear view mirror of a car)
or a bus. I've taken several buses out of Peterborough most enjoyably...;)

Nothing like a bit of thread misdirection to fill me with good cheer :-D

Truby will no doubt be upset that he hasn't been responsible for it so far :lol:

My friend is a member of the Leeds Peterborough Supporters Club (their membership may be in double figures but I'm not sure) and even he only visits the place one a year to distribute Christmas Presents. I hear it has some lovely roundabouts.

Dom

Bloomin' roundabouts! Everywhere looks the same! I still can't tell the parkways apart... At least Milton Keynes labels theirs!

I was able to visit my grandma-and grandpa-in-England in 1978 (that is the name we actually called them at home). They lived in Peterborough. I remember the people were very, very nice. It didn't rain like I thought it would and you can leave the windows open without any screens to keep out the flies and mosquitoes. I loved fish and chips wrapped up in newspapers. I guess I have a soft spot for the place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tstefanakis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back