Rory

Other than Rory I can think perhaps of another couple of people flitting around on the board with MVP-less avatars who I'm pretty sure have joined the "dark side"...

And Emma, I don't think it's unreasonable (given your recent efforts) for you to have simply assumed everyone to have read your most recent threads... I suspect Richard was probably one of the very few who hadn't :-)

I wonder with PM's disabled as to whether or not Rory is aware that he has his own dedicated thread ?? As far as Ex Exchange is concerned the guy is a Genius. We should have great expectations !

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.
(kind of like the dark sith)
Bingo. ;)

We're not happy about the PM system going on a 2-day hiatus and didn't make that decision for no good reason. It just turned out that we have a bit of queue right now, so it's taking us a little longer to address what we're looking at.

It'll be back in a few days, though, this isn't permanent.

Sorry, my post probably sounded defensive. My main point is that it's coming back, and it'll be better than ever. :)

Good to hear... will there be a rule that we can set to automatically bounce any message containing the string:

"Can I send you my file?"

:-)

I wonder with PM's disabled as to whether or not Rory is aware that he has his own dedicated thread ?? As far as Ex Exchange is concerned the guy is a Genius. We should have great expectations !

I wasn't aware, but I am now (thanks, Nate). :)
I never actually outed myself as an MS MVP (there are other kinds), but yes, I am, much to my surprise. Must have been a slow year too, as I just got reawarded! And as much as I love my EE Genius T-shirt, that just proves I don't spend enough time doing actual work... :biggrin:

Finally, if anyone is still reading, I don't know why it took me so long to get here, but then it wasn't that long ago that I was only a member of one internet forum. (Can you have a Luddite smiley, or is that an oxymoron?) And I didn't even notice there was a Lounge here, so I'm not very bright!!

I wasn't aware, but I am now (thanks, Nate).
You are welcome. Welcome to the board! :)

Who needs PMs? I just dark arts'd a message to him! :cool: :biggrin:
icon12.gif

Honoured am I here to be. :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warwick89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back