Rory

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.
You're so shallow :-o (why doesn't this board have proper open-mouthed smilies?!)

It's okay though - I hail from closer to Richard's neck of the woods originally :)

Are you a City boy, Rory?
Yep, I work in the City ('work' being a loose term) but I live in East Sussex. I'm a little embarrassed that I don't actually know what an EE subscription costs - if you get about 3k points a month, membership is free I think.

Oh, and I went to school near Peterborough, so I know what a lovely part of the world it is... :)

if you get about 3k points a month, membership is free I think.

Yeah, I guessed there would be something like that - would be a bit cheeky otherwise - "Come and share everything you know so that we can make money out of you!" :)

Oh, and I went to school near Peterborough, so I know what a lovely part of the world it is...

You're not fooling anyone! One of my friends wrote a magazine article on the ten best things about Peterborough. Including: great rail links (so it's easy to leave) and great road links (so it's easy to leave). As two separate points :)

(Play up Pompey...)

True (but probably uninteresting) fact: the only football match I've ever attended was between Portsmouth vs Derby County in 1988. Pompey won 2-1.

Richard I'm sure they were thankful for your showing up and doubling their home attendance figures.

Peterborough, sorry, it even sounds dour... can you say it in a positive tone of voice ? No.

Now Stutton, Ipswich even Essex...on the otherhand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warwick89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back