Quote of the day.

"I have too much respect for the truth than to drag it out on every trifling occasion." - Mark Twain

Excel Facts

Excel Joke
Why can't spreadsheets drive cars? They crash too often!
"It's hard to find true equillibrium, when lookin' at each other down the muzzle of a gun." - Jethro Tull

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt

"Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing!"

On a college t-shirt of my wife's (which I have yet to see).

Smitty

"Dont store up your wind, thats where all the crappy ideas come from"

I don’t think it’s right that only one company gets to make the game "Monopoly".

My mother-in-law got remarried last weekend. She asked my husband to walk her down the "aisle."

As my husband shook the guy's hand when they got to the "altar:" "She's your problem, now!"

(It was an entirely casual, two minute ceremony, so I didn't have to kill him, at least).

I'm reminded of the T-Shirt worn by the father of the groom at a wedding I attended about 15 years ago.

Image: big biker dude standing over the stove making some sort of last minute dish for the smorg. Wearing a black T-Shirt, Harley Davidson logo on the back, pack of cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve. He turns around, and on the front

Well, let's just say that it was NOT appropriate... it was a Harley T-Shirt, you can imagine what it said :o

it was an interesting wedding, to say the least...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ckaplan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back