Quote of the day.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

- Courtesy of Jack Handy

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"
I used to believe in reincarnation till I came back as a sceptic.

I used to believe in sticking to the topic, till I came back after Greg passed by.

(hoping he can laugh with this one) :lol:

"Don't argue with Erik. He brings you down to his level, then beat you with experience."

(Hope YOU can laugh at this one. :twisted:)

I used to believe in sticking to the topic, till I came back after Greg passed by.
-e.v.g.

Guilty as he11 :laugh: And furthermore - unrepentant! :diablo: But to be fair, I do try to limit my detour-provoking posts to Lounge threads. :nya: But to try to stay on topic (*sigh* :roll:) here's an old favorite that Smitty might recognize: "If you want to have a drink or two, that's all right -- but don't wear out your boot soles on a brass rail."

<hr />
'course one of my all time favorites...

"That's sad." - Fairwinds :-D

"Cowboy who wears chaps don't get **** on jeans..."

A Confucious-style answer to a touron who was dumb enough to ask...

And Greg, that's what the cobbler is for. ;)

Smitty

EDIT:OK, I came up with one while looking for tonight's bedtime selection:

"All Excellers are equal, but some Excellers are more equal than others."

And yes, I will read "Animal Farm" to a 2-year old. ;)

Even if you're on the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there. ~Will Rogers

Oh, Will Rogers, you say?! A few of his that I've always liked<ul>[*]The income tax has made more liars out of the American people than golf has.[*]This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer.[*]There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole goverment working for you.[*]I never expected to see the day when girls would get sunburned in the places they do today.[*]Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.[*]Be thankful we're not getting all the goverment we're paying for.[/list]

- My wife said she didn't mind my going on a trip with my secretary, so long as didn't fly United.

- If you cut off your trouser cuffs and throw them on the bookshelf, is that a turn up for the books?

- I saw a clown carrying a spinster on his back and thought "That's virgin on the ridiculous".

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gatje

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back