Next US president ?

• Obama

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • McCain

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Official announcement

ok - this thread and poll will be allowed as long as it does not get into ANY arguments. Be silly if you like (and knowing this crowd... :) )
But no flaming!!!! no links to any political bashing. Any such posts will be deleted without warning. And if it gets out of hand, the thread will be removed.

The old-timers can tell you... threads like this can cause major trouble...

Excel Facts

Last used cell?
Press Ctrl+End to move to what Excel thinks is the last used cell.
Re: Official announcement

Actually Richard, with thinking along those lines - I'd have to vote for Hillary cause of gender, but then I'd have to vote for Obama cause of my race.

So which has priority? :-P

ps - s'ok, Donkey - Richard knows me a bit. Can get away with some stuff. Else, I just ban him :-P It's good to be the power!

Re: Official announcement

I wish Frank Zappa were still alive. He'd get my vote.

Too bad Ted Nugent didn't run. :lol:

Heard a snippet on the radio this morning.

Guy goes up to a touch-screen and presses the option to vote Obama. Machine says "That's one vote for McCain!"
"No!" Says the voter and clicks twice.
"Two more votes for McCain!"
"No!" Says the voter and clicks three times
"Another three votes for President McCain!"

Denis

I made a "Florida" voting user form a while back with two buttons, but only one choice:

<font face=Tahoma><SPAN style="color:#00007F">Private</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Sub</SPAN> CommandButton1_MouseMove(<SPAN style="color:#00007F">ByVal</SPAN> Button <SPAN style="color:#00007F">As</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Integer</SPAN>, <SPAN style="color:#00007F">ByVal</SPAN> Shift <SPAN style="color:#00007F">As</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Integer</SPAN>, _<br>ByVal X <SPAN style="color:#00007F">As</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Single</SPAN>, <SPAN style="color:#00007F">ByVal</SPAN> Y <SPAN style="color:#00007F">As</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Single</SPAN>)<br>    <SPAN style="color:#00007F">If</SPAN> CommandButton1.Caption = "Kerry" <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Then</SPAN><br>        CommandButton1.Caption = "Bush"<br>        CommandButton2.Caption = "Kerry"<br>    <SPAN style="color:#00007F">End</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">If</SPAN><br><SPAN style="color:#00007F">End</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Sub</SPAN></FONT>

As the button captions would change with the mouse over. *EG*

It had my bosses rolling anyways.

ha -- am tempted to stay up here in the UK to watch it but the last time I stayed up to watch a US dead cert bring home the bacon Eli Manning walked off with the MVP award... not sure I could go through all that malarkey again...

DonkeyOte

Try staying up.:)

It might actually help get you to sleep.

I know the baseball the other night did for me.

Mind you I didn't find out the result till about 2 days later when it filtered through to the printed press.:eek:

Nah, sleep through it and wait for the surprise.

The best next day comment I ever heard was my (Mexican) ranch hand up on a ranch in Wyoming, when I told him that Bill Clinton had won:

"Beeel Clintone? Awwwww sheeeeet..." :rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djjamesp

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back