New Microsoft Excel MVP Greg Truby!

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
I am still rather gobsmacked to see my name on a list that includes the likes of Walkenbach, Chip, Bullen, Bovey, Pope, Peltier, Dalgleish, Kusleika and other giants of our industry.

Hey Gregory!,

Way too modest I think....you'll fit right in. Congratulations!

Fantastic news! Congratulations Greg! :pray: :pray:

Hi Mr. Greg

I never ever understood what you tried to say in more than half of your "diverted topics" posts, nonetheless others might have grasped it ! I always wanted to say this that you indeed have a strong command over English and which is often sarcastic as it sounds to be ;)

With all due respect, I wish you many congratulations for your new role.

Regards- Stormseed :)

which is often sarcastic as it sounds to be :wink:
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Gee willikers, I hope I’m not quite hitting “sarcastic”. I generally aim for something falling around ironic or satirical; on a good day with a bit of a tail wind perhaps even reaching pantagruelian. But I would hope my acerbity of my prose falls well short of lampoonery or sarcasm. :wink:

Last edited:
Gee willikers
Greg has also been known to use a lot of slang, which must give our non-native English speakers fits when they try to translate it. Heck, I am a native English speaker, and sometimes I can't tell what the heck he is talking about either! :lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warwick89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back