invitation to become a member of DRAFT

... and painful, I am told.
Yup, this is one of those bits of wisdom that I am prepared to take 100% on faith and have 0% inclination to find out for myself... :-D

Excel Facts

Formula for Yesterday
Name Manager, New Name. Yesterday =TODAY()-1. OK. Then, use =YESTERDAY in any cell. Tomorrow could be =TODAY()+1.
... and painful, I am told.
Yup, this is one of those bits of wisdom that I am prepared to take 100% on faith and have 0% inclination to find out for myself... :-D

coif_8).gif
coif_lol.gif

Oi that's my story!
Back in Africa as a boy my dad ran electricity through the fences, and they were barbed!!! I know exactly what it feels like! I also know too well that "water" conducts electricity... Not an experience I wish on any 6 year old kid!

hatman,
Two questions.

1. Was this learned from experience?
2. Were you wearing chainmail at the time? :o :-D

1) Never tried this myself... only heard about it... and I agree with Greg that I will trust the experience of others

2)

Code:
sub dont_whizz_on_the_Electric_Fence()

dim item as person
  dim item2 as garment

for each item in world.people

if item.whizzing = true and item.whizzing.on = "Electric Fence" then

for each item2 in paul.sasur.clothing

if item2.type = scaMaille then

msgbox item.firstname & " " & item.lastname & " is whizzing on an electric fence while Paul Sasur is wearing a Chain Maille " & item2.name

exit for

end if

exit for

next item2

end if

next item

end sub

Probably

Since the man pays the bills, I believe that means that he is automatically a member of EVERY group here, regardless of technicalities.

Of course, he might be a little out of place at a meeting of the Albino Nazi Eskimo contingent of Excel gurus...

I had fun manipulating this photo. I have an old straw cowboy hat from a backyard wedding. Best wedding I've been to. Anyway it's a self photo done in the bathroom mirror, and I used the tools on good old Microsoft photoeditor to get the old time effect. Yeah, it's me.

I had fun manipulating this photo. I have an old straw cowboy hat from a backyard wedding. Best wedding I've been to. Anyway it's a self photo done in the bathroom mirror, and I used the tools on good old Microsoft photoeditor to get the old time effect. Yeah, it's me.

And all this time I thought it was a lithograph of a WWI/II Brit. (Seriously).

Smitty

Note: as for mine, Cyndi worked hard enough to get Calvin, she said she ain't doing schiznit for another one. I'll see what I can do.

Note: as for mine, Cyndi worked hard enough to get Calvin, she said she ain't doing schiznit for another one. I'll see what I can do.
No offense to Cyndi intended but: that Calvin icon was *hard* to get? :huh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disceyes

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back