invitation to become a member of DRAFT

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.
  • Nate's been terrorizin' society w/ "real" avatars since long before Erik joined the board and started the DRAFT movement.
  • That is Tracy's face in that avatar. The rest is due to my prompting Barry K. into creating it for her. For as long as I've been here, that's the first time I've seen her using an avatar, so I think it's wonderful progress. Baby steps...
  • Erik, why'd you let the cat out of the bag? I almost had Richard convinced that for DRAFT members, the first face was free, but it was £100 for each additional face. I was tryin' to get ya set up with a nice little subsidy... sheesh...

** from dictionary.com **
pars·nip (pär'snĭp)
n.
A strong-scented plant (Pastinaca sativa) cultivated for its long, white, edible, fleshy root.
...your smell alone could disperse crowds!
-jon van der heyden to richard scholler
Ah, I see... so Richard's original parsnip moniker was not due to a resemblance to white, fleshy roots; but rather based on being strong-scented... thanks for clearing up the mystery, Jon.

Exactly! Or wikipedia.org:
In the United States, most states have wild parsnip on their list of noxious weeds or invasive species.
and
Some people can get an allergic reaction from parsnip, and parsnip leaves may irritate the skin.
which explains the rash I got after I saw him last.

I think you're out numbered here Rich! :)

Arrr, just kiddin'! We love you really :lol:

That is Tracy's face in that avatar. ....so I think it's wonderful progress. Baby steps
yes, babe steps indeed
Erik, why'd you let the cat out of the bag? I almost had Richard convinced that for DRAFT members, the first face was free, but it was £100 for each additional face. I was tryin' to get ya set up with a nice little subsidy... sheesh...
if my understanding of this "english" is correct, we were almost partners in business and I missed the chance :-(
next time throw me a copy when emailing such messages :wink:

OK people, I think it's time to return to the purpose of this thread and not allow miscreant elements such as Van Den Heyden and Greg to misdirect the topic. Come on guys! Act your ages!

:lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lugen

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back