invitation to become a member of DRAFT

hijack.gif

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.
Tosh & tarradiddle! Mr. Scholler had no problem with this thread meandering off course for a few posts until we touched upon the subject of his aromatic pungency. Then suddenly he posts this bilgewater about his deep concern for not diverting dear, kind Erik's thread. A tub of hogwash, says I...

I was merely trying to limit the embarrassment and humiliation which will undoubtedly be caused you, Greg, when the audience learns my 'aromatic pungency' as you so kindly put it had been caused by the inadvisable application of your very own recommendation for AfterShave. I have now desposed of the the remaining contents of the bottle of Eau De CowDung - last time I take advice from a cowboy!

...I have now desposed of the the remaining contents of the bottle of Eau De CowDung - last time I take advice from a cowboy!
-rscholler

OK, for the record, what I tol' ya wuz "beware the cow pies, 'cause yer gal will want ya ta knock it off'n yer boots"; not "we wear the cow pies, 'cause yer gal will want ta knock boots." Geez, less'n two fingers o' good ol' Missouri moonshine 'n' these city fellers' ears get all fuzzy...

Greg, you forgot the most important advice of all, for the city slickers:

"Dont' whiz on the electric fence."

Greg, you forgot the most important advice of all, for the city slickers:
"Dont' whiz on the electric fence."
-hatman
Well, generally speakin' we save that 'til it's too late. :diablo:

:lol: 100% true story, I did have a classmate back in junior high who lived on a farm and he got tired of his older brother pickin' on him. So he waited 'til the weekend, when he knew his brother would undoubtedly be returning rather inebriated and he hooked a fence charger up to his brother's wrought iron bed frame. :lol: Sparks flew in lots o' directions, from what we heard tell...

One of my co-workers was just sharing a page out of his own teenage years:

Group of regulars around the campfire out in the back-40. One new guy. Everyone drinking. Everyone decides it's time to make room for more drinks, so the regulars line up and point west... but the new guy goes a few feet away and points north. My co-worker tells him "You don;t want to aim that way" and gets some colorful lenguage telling him to mind his own business. What he did NOT know was that was the direction of the electric fence... which is why nobody else was aimed that way. YOWSA!! Quite electrifying... and painful, I am told.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lugen

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back