How to post VBA Code using xl2bb

Some more things I encountered without having any clue about their meaning

Attachments

• 1636973219435.png
    1636973219435.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 13
Here I go again... missing the Toolbar. This is, what I think maybe related - but I am completely unaware of using the debugger.

And again: when editing the post, everything is back to normal, but only in the editing window.
Thanks for the screenshot, @Zyndstoff.

Could you please confirm the following?
  • When you create a thread or reply to an existing thread, you can't see the actual toolbar and you get this error in the browser console.
  • This happens sometimes, but sometimes it works without a problem? Did I understand correctly?
  • When you edit your existing thread then the toolbar is loaded correctly.
  • It happens on Firefox on Windows 10 (Can you let me know the Firefox version?). Is there any chance that you could test it on Edge and/or Chrome on the same computer?
Thank you.

Thanks for the screenshot, @Zyndstoff.

Could you please confirm the following?
  • When you create a thread or reply to an existing thread, you can't see the actual toolbar and you get this error in the browser console.
  • This happens sometimes, but sometimes it works without a problem? Did I understand correctly?
  • When you edit your existing thread then the toolbar is loaded correctly.
  • It happens on Firefox on Windows 10 (Can you let me know the Firefox version?). Is there any chance that you could test it on Edge and/or Chrome on the same computer?
Thank you.
I can confirm all of the above.
Firefox 91.0.1esr 64bit

Same symptoms on Edge 94.0.992.50 64bit

I can confirm all of the above.
Firefox 91.0.1esr 64bit

Same symptoms on Edge 94.0.992.50 64bit
Thank you. I am reporting the error as it is not something I can replicate and I will let you know as soon as I get a response.

So: the symptoms occurred on my business laptop. That one is linked via VPN to governement server and from there via some proxy to the internet.
The whole VPN was rather slow and sluggish throughout the day. Maybe the errorsource lies in that awkward way of internet access. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
On my private notebook, from which I am currently writing, everything seems to be okay.

It's a mystery, a clear case for agents Scully & Mulder...

So: the symptoms occurred on my business laptop. That one is linked via VPN to governement server and from there via some proxy to the internet.
The whole VPN was rather slow and sluggish throughout the day. Maybe the errorsource lies in that awkward way of internet access. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
On my private notebook, from which I am currently writing, everything seems to be okay.

It's a mystery, a clear case for agents Scully & Mulder...
Aha! I was going to ask if you were using a restrictive firewall, proxy, or VPN actually, but I couldn’t find any relation. Now you mentioned slowness and it makes more sense.

It is most likely a partially loaded Ajax data.

I will report this too, so it might help others as well. Thanks for letting me know.

You're welcome.

But remember, it also occured on my private machine. So it can't be blamed in toto on the VPN I guess - maybe on the ISP as well? Sometimes my network is not what I expect from a DSL 100 Mbit line...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xmrwnx89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back