How to post VBA Code using xl2bb

As far as I am aware it is available to all new members, @smozgur can you confirm one way or the other please

We'll get a definitive answer on the settings when @smozgur comes on line as he has access to all the settings ;)

If there is any threshold I recommend it being mentioned on the "How to post code" page.

If there is any threshold I recommend it being mentioned on the "How to post code" page.
That's why I'm asking him, there is a restriction on editing your own posts for new members but as far as I know that doesn't affect the tool bar in any way. We'll find out once he responds (might be a while due to time zones / other commitments etc. though)

I'm missing the editor toolbars. Is there a secret trick to make them show up?
There is no editor restriction applied to user groups. (Even I was pretty sure about this, I tested it on a test user account and it works as it is supposed to be).
I have no idea how it might have happened, and also didn't find any reported bugs or comments in the software community forums regarding this matter.
Finally, this is the only report that we received from our members since we started using this editor (2 years).

And as I tried to insert an image of the toolbar that I have (without VBA-button), I got "Ooops! We ran into some problems."

However, the image seems to be uploaded?
This, however, is kind of a sign of a partially loaded JavaScript file that makes me think that the editor was not able to function properly in your editor at that moment. Still can't say how it might have happened but glad to hear it works now. Please let us know if it happens again, so perhaps then we can track it down and find the underlying reason. Thanks.

I'm missing the editor toolbars. Is there a secret trick to make them show up?

There is no editor restriction applied to user groups. (Even I was pretty sure about this, I tested it on a test user account and it works as it is supposed to be).
I have no idea how it might have happened, and also didn't find any reported bugs or comments in the software community forums regarding this matter.
Finally, this is the only report that we received from our members since we started using this editor (2 years).

I actually have the same issue when I use Edge in Windows 10.
In Windows 10 it works fine on Chrome and Firefox and on the ipad it works fine in Safari, Chrome and Edge.

I actually have the same issue when I use Edge in Windows 10.
In Windows 10 it works fine on Chrome and Firefox and on the ipad it works fine in Safari, Chrome and Edge.
I'm on Firefox, Win 10, all up to date.

@Alex Blakenburg and @Zyndstoff : Next time when this happens, it would be very helpful to track it down if you could open the JavaScript console in your browser tools and let me know if there are any errors logged (usually red alerts)? (Right-click on the page and select inspect then Console tab, or More Tools->Developer Tools->Console, or Ctrl+Shift+I. Should be similar both in Edge and Firefox except in Firefox they might be different menu captions like Web Developer->Browser Console, and I think Ctrl+Shift+J as the keyboard shortcut).

Thanks.

@Alex Blakenburg and @Zyndstoff : Next time when this happens, it would be very helpful to track it down if you could open the JavaScript console in your browser tools and let me know if there are any errors logged (usually red alerts)? (Right-click on the page and select inspect then Console tab, or More Tools->Developer Tools->Console, or Ctrl+Shift+I. Should be similar both in Edge and Firefox except in Firefox they might be different menu captions like Web Developer->Browser Console, and I think Ctrl+Shift+J as the keyboard shortcut).

Thanks.
Does this help ?

1636894851959.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xmrwnx89

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back