FIFA World Cup Wallchart for Excel

This newest version seems to predict Winners and Runners-up on the Match Schedule.

Subliminal? :-?

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.
Smitty, mine definetly doesnt fit into that category. Its a shame some ****** has done that & I hope this is like 99.99% of all virus alerts - a hoax :o

Found a couple of bugs which are hopefully fixed. Download version 1.03 from here

Smitty, mine definetly doesnt fit into that category. Its a shame some ****** has done that & I hope this is like 99.99% of all virus alerts - a hoax

I know you wouldn't ever do something like that! :)

It was just an FYI in case someone stumbled across that one. It was a Ziff Davis article and they're above board.

Smitty

Hi Graham
That is looking really good! I'm impressed, and my son will now be following the World Cup thanks to your spreadsheet.
Cheers, Andrew

Cheers thanks Andrew.

Ive noticed a very small error where the flag may not be correct for the R16 games when first applied but after the next change it will be corrected. It was just to do with the order in which the sorting in the groups tables occurs versus when flags are applied. I have corrected this in version 1.04 - available for download http://www.parry.co.nz/downloads.html

Parry,

I don't know if this is by design or accident, but the title bar and status bar persist even when I switch to another file.

It could be confusing (not to mention slightly frustrating) if a user has several files open!

Neil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PinHeads

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back