FIFA World Cup Wallchart for Excel

Another thought:

For each group you could use RANK and MODE to determine whether a tiebreak was required. If there is an error in MODE, all teams are ranked. No problem. If the mode is 1 or 2, you need to separate the teams on a tiebreak.

Denis

Excel Facts

Did you know Excel offers Filter by Selection?
Add the AutoFilter icon to the Quick Access Toolbar. Select a cell containing Apple, click AutoFilter, and you will get all rows with Apple
Hi, yes I just deleted the links last night. Im going to release a new version after this weekend. I'll post again when its available.

Hi peoples, Ive made quite a few changes to the World Cup spreadsheet which hopefully you will all like. The major change is that you dont need to keep a folder of all the images - everythings just in the workbook now.

Download while its hot from here. This is version 1.01.

If I find any bugs or make enhancements I will post again. Let me know of any issues by sending me a PM or posting.

regards,
Graham

Hi Graham,

I downloaded your program (...excelllent, btw) and can do almost everything. The only thing seems that I can't play the anthem when clicking on the flags. I get the "Action Cancelled....cannot connect to Internet Explorer"... I've got Mozilla Firefox running on my machine...so I gather that would be the reason.... but maybe, for continuous improvent :lol: , you can update to accomodate.

Hi Graham,

I downloaded your program (...excelllent, btw) and can do almost everything. The only thing seems that I can't play the anthem when clicking on the flags. I get the "Action Cancelled....cannot connect to Internet Explorer"... I've got Mozilla Firefox running on my machine...so I gather that would be the reason.... but maybe, for continuous improvent :lol: , you can update to accomodate.

Would love to. That bit was actually created by Hans Herber who is making a German version of it. I have Forefox too and have the same problem unless IE is the default browser - yuk.

The trouble is because Excel is an MS product they seem to have allowed the web control to only work with IE. Theres probably a way around it but I dont know how yet. If I get it to work I'll post again.

cheers,
Graham

Hi, I've tried to download twice and just get file corrupted or damaged, am I doing something wrong?

Me again I've Just finished A wallchart myself and I'm sick to see someone else's just to compare.

Hi, it appears some people are having trouble but I dont know why. When to the company hosting the page and they cant find anything wrong - they tried it on several PC's themselves with no issue.

A friend had trouble and he clicked open instead of save for the zip and then extracted from there. See if that works for you.

EDIT: If still no go send me a PM with your email address and I'll send it to you.

Hi all, new version 1.02 posted on my downloads page. Since some people are having trouble downloading from my site and the hosting company seem unable to fix I have also uploaded to http://www.savefile.com and you will find an alternate link to this on my donwloads page as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PinHeads

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back