Facing Redundancy - AGAIN!!

Excel Facts

Excel Joke
Why can't spreadsheets drive cars? They crash too often!
Cheers guys. The downside is I'll definitely have to cut down on my time spent on here during 'work hours' but, as my boss said to me, it's time for me to raise my game which I think refers to a whole lot of things.

I definitely wouldn't be where I am without this place and thoroughly appreciate all that I've gained since I've been a member of such a fantastic source of learning and information.

I only hope that in some way I can contribute towards someone else achieving something similar in whatever way I can.

Mark et al....times are hard these days but it's the skills you can learn here that make you invaluable to a company. If that isn't recognised and it passes them by then alas it maybe you that suffers in the short term but sooner or later you will thoroughly land on your feet and they'll be running when you do.

Best of luck fella(s) and keep us posted how you get on.

Dom

Cheers guys. The downside is I'll definitely have to cut down on my time spent on here during 'work hours' but, as my boss said to me, it's time for me to raise my game which I think refers to a whole lot of things.

I definitely wouldn't be where I am without this place and thoroughly appreciate all that I've gained since I've been a member of such a fantastic source of learning and information.

I only hope that in some way I can contribute towards someone else achieving something similar in whatever way I can.

Mark et al....times are hard these days but it's the skills you can learn here that make you invaluable to a company. If that isn't recognised and it passes them by then alas it maybe you that suffers in the short term but sooner or later you will thoroughly land on your feet and they'll be running when you do.

Best of luck fella(s) and keep us posted how you get on.

Dom

Cheers Dom & Congrats

Dont be a stranger! :)

I have been offered another job, but i need to weight up the pro's & cons before accepting

I'm glad you have something available. Knowing you have a choice at least gives you some control over your destiny. Good luck.

I turned the job i went for down when i got offered it, something just didn't feel right

Then i arrive in the office this morning & they tell me that i might be here until March 09:confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NyVmex

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back