Do you have any Excel OCD habits?

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
Scary stuff - with Tina on this one, my "work" data tabs are all highlighted orange... *gulps*...brainwashing cycle 1 complete:)

You love Mr Excel
No nothing weird going on here
You love Mr Excel
Nothing at all.

Phew, I am so glad there is nothing going on here.

However I feel I have to mention now though that I really do love Mr Excel **shivers**:)

i really try to avoid having lots of tabs and would rather waste a heap of time constructing a menu sheet or form. i find the more things a user can explore (read as 'click without reason or cause'), the more chances of them stuffing up everything you have tried to do for them =)

i really try to avoid having lots of tabs and would rather waste a heap of time constructing a menu sheet or form. i find the more things a user can explore (read as 'click without reason or cause'), the more chances of them stuffing up everything you have tried to do for them =)

Just hide the tabs you don't want them to click. ;)

you underestimate my users. they are veerryy resourceful. short of writing error traps for every conceivable stupid data entry, its just easier for me to not have much data in sheets at all. they delete cell contents when their input error causes a problem elsewhere, even when protected, and even delete/ammend lines of vba in the odd event of a debug error. i am not allowed to password anything as the control freaks at the top forbid it.

anyway, it just changes the way one tackles a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadethejade

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back