Chuck Norris

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
A little late to be talking about Jean Claude Van Damme in this thread, but...

Little Known Fact: If you've ever had the unfortunate experience of viewing either of the movies Breakin' or Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo, there is a scene in one of them where the two main characters (Turbo and Ozone, is it?) are dancing on the beach, or there abouts. If you look in the background, you will see Jean-Claude Van Damme as an extra. He's wearing shorts that should get him arrested, along with a crap eating grin as he mechanically grinds out his best moves. It's pathetic. I'm not sure which of the movies it's in, so you'd better go ahead and buy both of them to figure out. :nervous:

No thanx. I think that would scar me for life. His famous "splits between two chairs" or "splits between two walls" already took 20 years off my life.

Just cause you can do ballet doesn't mean you can fight. JCVD got cold-****ed by his own bodyguard for pete's sake. He is just too girlie for real man like Chuck Norris :wink: Chuck Norris does not do ballet, Chuck Norris thought about dancing once but decided to have a beer instead. And that is why America had a prohibition. It was not because you weren't allowed to drink, it was because there just wasn't any left. Chuck Norris drank it all.

O.K.......I've been away from the board for a while...lost my job, then got a better one. Not much time for excel while job hunting. When did the "Show your face" movement start.

Erik, was it you and DRAFT? (I personally like DR FAT as well) Don't get me wrong, it's nice to put a face to the name (and work). I'm just curious.

BTW...I still like:

Chuck Norris shot an airplane out of the sky by pointing his finger and saying BAM!

BTW, the Bruce, Chuck fight was real! It was chopped at the end where Bruce kills Chuck! - Bruce won! I also know someone that beat chuck. Met him when I was younger. Chuck would never give him a title fight

OK, its lame but here goes:

chuck norris does not concatenate data. he merely has to threaten his files with a roundhouse kick and the data does what is expected of it.

Mmmmm........

Reading this thread has been quite amusing, although being a brit I don't quite get the Chuck-worship thing! I actually thought Oorang's reply to Erik:

Erm , I hope you meant beautiful in the manly straight Chuck Norris way.
(Is there such a way?)

...was actually quite amusing as well! Mind you, I do have one question - if Chuck is reputedly so tough, how tough is Mrs. Norris's OTHER son (isn't he called Aaron?).

Answers on a Chuck Norris postcard please!

Regards,

Mark
(who is no doubt about to be roundhouse kicked to death by a certain Mr. C. Norris!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lozdemr

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back