7 Surefire Ways to Guarantee Business Failure

It has often been my view that many companies would be more profitable without either customers or staff.

2 Questions (just anxious)
If a company is "Without Customers", how would it generate revenue (nothing to sell ?)

If a company is "Without Staff", how would it manage to handle the volumes of business generated ?

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.
Just for kicks, get them to pretend that they are actually local

I was cold called by an Indian lady once and so I asked her where she was calling from, so she said just outside of London. I pressed and asked where just outside of London, and she obviously said the only other place she knew in England, Stratford. Stratford might be just outside of London to an Indian where distances are huge, but not to an Englishman. At least she didn't say Liverpool, but I still hung up!

2 Questions (just anxious)
If a company is "Without Customers", how would it generate revenue (nothing to sell ?)

If a company is "Without Staff", how would it manage to handle the volumes of business generated ?

Customers and staff cause problems. Eliminate one, the profits soar, eliminate both - no problems, limitless profits.

Gidday Denis

Insofar as I am aware there is only one "website" that has consistently produced super-normal returns from advertising online on the basis of the number of users visiting their website. No prizes for guessing that is Google....although I'd be happy to be proved wrong! I believe Facebook has in excess of 200m users and they still aren't making money - what hope is there for anyone else if they can't make money from online advertising???

Google is the world's biggest parasite, living off of the back of others efforts, and creaming off all of the life-blood (revenue). They are symptomatic of all that is wrong with modern capitalism.

Customers and staff cause problems. Eliminate one, the profits soar, eliminate both - no problems, limitless profits.
Yup. A perfect TPB* solution.

*The Pointyhaired Boss (from the Dilbert comic)

I was cold called by an Indian lady once and so I asked her where she was calling from, so she said just outside of London. I pressed and asked where just outside of London, and she obviously said the only other place she knew in England, Stratford. Stratford might be just outside of London to an Indian where distances are huge, but not to an Englishman. At least she didn't say Liverpool, but I still hung up!

I accept till time India was the gateway for Outsourced Business but the government here is now developing such policies which would either stop the foreign companies from outsourcing in India or they will have to pay very heavily for labour.

The most cheapest of labour, you get it in China and nowhere else in the world.

Stormseed,
Snowblizz noted the TPB is "*The Pointyhaired Boss (from the Dilbert comic) "
I have see this shortened to PHB as well... but =W=

Cheers!
Mark

Stormseed,
I have see this shortened to PHB as well... but =W=

Cheers!
Mark

Again a bouncer :lol:

Also, the baby you have in your avatar, I guess he is your kid and he looks absolutely adorable just like Jon's daughter ;-)

Rory, I never realized it and I thought about it as his signature (at a glance) :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eui

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back