MrExcel Excel Videos

Learn Excel from MrExcel - Excel tips and tricks from Bill Jelen.
March Madness has begun and commissioners in offices throughout the US are using the office copier this morning to distribute copies of the NCAA bracket found in the USA Today. While you are invited to join the free MrExcel.com/ncaa.html contest, todays Episode 462 takes a look at the life of the NCAA commissioner using formulas to pre-enter your bracket selections in Excel. This blog is the video podcast companion to the book, Learn Excel from MrExcel. Download a new two minute video every workday to learn one of the 277 tips from the book!
You are invited on Monday to download MrExcels NCAA bracket and enter his free NCAA pool. The winner will get their choice of books from the MrExcel store. In todays Episode 461, we will take a look at the Data Validation commands used to make the NCAA bracket selection worksheet work. This blog is the video podcast companion to the book, Learn Excel from MrExcel. Download a new two minute video every workday to learn one of the 277 tips from the book!
Dan has an unusually wide spreadsheet where the page breaks suddenly disappear. This is a decade old problem and as soon as I heard the question, I remembered beating my head against my desk when this started happening to me back in the mid-90s. Episode 460 will take a look at what causes the problem and how it can be solved. This blog is the video podcast companion to the book, Learn Excel from MrExcel. Download a new two minute video every workday to learn one of the 277 tips from the book!
Jason sends in our question today. He has a single column of cells that contain 5 bits of information in each cell. There arent any good delimiters and the fields are not fixed width. To extract the necessary information from the cell, Episode 479 shows how to combine MID, FIND, and FIND to locate the important data. This blog is the video netcast companion to the new book, Excel 2007 Miracles Made Easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bosvinn

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back