You know you are an Excel guru when ....

You spend hours staring at the wonderful formula you just wrote while thinking to yourself, "I think this is how Aladin would have done it."

Excel Facts

What is the fastest way to copy a formula?
If A2:A50000 contain data. Enter a formula in B2. Select B2. Double-click the Fill Handle and Excel will shoot the formula down to B50000.
You spend hours staring at the wonderful formula you just wrote while thinking to yourself, "I think this is how Aladin would have done it."

i dont care who you are thats funny right there

- Your coworkers get tired of you saying "You know, I could do that easier in Excel..." and then proceeding to prove you really can do it easier.
- You purposely avoid telling people you know anything about Excel, because at your last job you were so overwhelmed with everyones Excel projects that you were no longer able to do the job you were hired for!
- You wonder why Microsoft hasn't got a clue yet, and called it "Excel Office" and then provide Word, PowerPoint, Access, FrontPage, etc as Add-ins.

Owen

You wonder why Microsoft hasn't got a clue yet, and called it "Excel Office" and then provide Word, PowerPoint, Access, FrontPage, etc as Add-ins.

:rofl:

- You have ever posted a reply on this forum not regarding your own question, but to help someone else out.

Yes, I lay the bar very low :)

Another one:

- You show your collegues this tread and actually expect them to find it just as funny as you do :)

In my defence: I'm not referring to myself in the above statement.

You Might be An Excel Guru if....

Your Wife asks mrexcel.com to create a macro to disable your PC during
holidays.

Thanks,
Nawaf

You might be an Excel Guru if...

you are more concerned with saving your .xlb file and you personal.xls file than you are about saving your email in case your computer crashes...

then you have to show IT what a .xlb file is and what it does so they can reformat your hard drive (again)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve T

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back