Word of the Day...

Excel Facts

Why are there 1,048,576 rows in Excel?
The Excel team increased the size of the grid in 2007. There are 2^20 rows and 2^14 columns for a total of 17 billion cells.
Undoubtedly she is bound to be devastated at losing a such a caring, considerate individual as yourself.
:laugh: You got that right. Except you aren't really losing that what you choose to screw over & leave behind, right? If she ever gets off the drugs and sobers up a bit she will likely realize that caring, considerate individuals such as myself aren't a bad gig if you can find 'em.

I'm writing this under the assumption that you were being at least somewhat sarcastic. (Not sure, but like I did with her for so long, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.) ;)
If you weren't, then all I can say is I guess you just hadda be there.

Either way, the truth is the only way I could be any happier is if there were two of me! :cool:

Hi Brian! How's the world treating you? The family is all well I trust?
The shotgun is still behind the seat of the truck, where it belongs. Same place, new truck. :biggrin:
Just bought one of those brand new .45/70 Marlin guide guns. It might even replace the shotgun, it's pretty impressive.
Let's do some fishing and go shooting. . .

The word of the day is: D I V O R C E

(WOO-HOOOO !!!)
Finally (just) got my final freedom papers the other day and the flowers are bloomin', the birds are singin' and all is right with the world again!
Cost me well into the 6 figures range - and was WORTH EVERY DIME!
It's been a big part of why I havent been around much for a while but it's finally over and life is good again.
Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time on the board in the near future but for now I'm just trying to deal with pure glee! WOO-HOO! (How do you spell 'ecstatic'???)

Dan! What is this....? are you really getting the final papers or hhhhh....this is just word of the day!!! Just the word D I V O R C E

Hi Brian! How's the world treating you? The family is all well I trust?
The shotgun is still behind the seat of the truck, where it belongs. Same place, new truck. :biggrin:
Just bought one of those brand new .45/70 Marlin guide guns. It might even replace the shotgun, it's pretty impressive.
Let's do some fishing and go shooting. . .

What is all this D I V O R C E and then gun .....lol!!!
I think this is out of scope discussion area for me...:biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadethejade

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back